I have to admit, these peer blogger awards are just a little bit cheesy, and yet to receive one is totally cool! I mean, it's a great feeling knowing that people read my little blog, and comments are usually the highlight of my day. But when a fellow blogger recognises and refers my little blog to others as a great place to visit... well that's just totally and completely so full of awesomeness! These awards give us little guys that extra boost of encouragement, and that's so cool!
With that said, I was a little surprised, very excited and a whole lot grateful when K. D. Storm, from the blog A Coffee Driven & Adventure Bound Life bestowed on me a lovely blog award. All I can say is, after THANK YOU, she must recognise a fellow coffee-addict when she sees one! Go visit her blog, and tell her I sent you.
The Ten Questions
1.What is your fave song? It's always changing, but right now anything from U2 would be at the top of the list.
2. Favorite Dessert? At the moment it's the world's best apple crumble. Although Chocolate Mousse is right up there too!
3.What ticks you off? Liars. Don't people realise it's it easier in the long run to just tell the truth?
4.When you're upset what do you do? Sulk first, rant later.
5. What is your favourite pet? In my house we have a cat and a rat. The cat wins.
6. Which do you prefer black or white? I'd have to say black, because white shows the dirt.
7. What is your biggest fear? Confined spaces. I. Just. Can't. Breathe.
8. What is your attitude? Do the things you think you cannot do.
9. What is perfection? There is no such thing.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Red wine, coffee, chocolate. Not always in that order, and sometimes all at once.
Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I am a middle child
2. I don't believe in the middle-child syndrome
3. My favourite colour is yellow, it's just so cheery.
4. I have owned two cats, both of them black
5. I am not superstitious
6. My YOUNGEST son, at 21, is older than I was when he was born
7. I learnt piano for 8 years and can't play a thing
8. I've had one hangover in my life. One was too many
9. I often get so focused on a task that the building could fall down around me and I wouldn't notice
10. I was never 'in love' with a Brady or a Partridge, but I may have had a small crush on a Keaton.
Seven Blogs that I enjoy
1. Octavia and Vicky
2. Stuff no-one told Mandie
3. Six Degrees of Laura
4. Billy & August
7.My Journey - Am I there yet?
And... I'm linking up with Maxabella over at Kidspot for 52 weeks of Grateful! There's even more awesome blogs to check out there. Happy reading!