Here's a few things I know about 2011, retrospective of course:
- I started the new year with a new job, after 12 years in the same work place. It was a huge adjustment, especially the commuting.
- I turned 40. No biggie.
- I was supposed to finish my Masters Degree. I didn't. *sigh*
- I had planned to celebrate my milestone birthday and the completion of my studies with a trip to Europe, specifically Paris. I didn't. *sigh*
- I had every intention of completing the next stage in my home renovations - The Family Room. The floorboards are currently bare and the walls are waiting for a coat, or two, of paint. Enough said.
- I WILL complete my Masters Degree, by mid-June. Unless the world ends before then.
- Instead of being 'just 40', I'll be in my 40s. Can I say 40 +1?
- I WILL finish the work I've started in my family room. I think I can only live with the furniture piled into the middle of the room and covered with an old sheet for as long as it will take me to remember to write 2012!
And the rest of 2012?... I think I'll do what I do best, just 'wing it'!
Linking up with Kellie at The Good, The Bad & The Unnecessary for Things I know, as the curtain closes on 2011.